Terms & Conditions
- Promotion: The organization agrees to promote the program to their members through appropriate communication channels such as e-mails, payroll stuffers, posters in break areas, etc. ACLUB.deals can provide promotional materials upon request. The Authorized Representative hereby assumes full responsibility of the order and agrees to all terms and conditions.
- Access: ACLUB.deals will provide the organization with an access code, that should be passed on to members of your group to use to sign up for member access required purchase and print tickets from participating attractions.
- Eligibility: The organization agrees to strictly limit the Access Code to its employees, members or tenants. The Access Code must not be made available to the general public or promoted through any forms of social media.
- Term: This agreement will commence upon the acceptance date and will continue until terminated. This agreement may be terminated if the participating organization fails to follow through with the provisions of this agreement, or either party provides ten (10) days written notice to the other of its intent to cancel the agreement.
- I agree that as a Organization participating in this program, employee or member participation in the program offered by the ACLUB is completely voluntary.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is an application and some companies are not accepted for the program. If we accept your registration you agree to the terms above.